Rudiments of English grammar [microform] ; containing I. The different kinds, relations, and changes of words. II. Syntax, or the right construction of sentences. : With an appendix, comprehending a table of verbs irregularly inflected; remarks on some grammatical figures; rules of punctuation; a praxis on the grammar, and examples of true and false construction. / By Mr. Harrison
- Harrison, Mr. (Ralph), 1748-1810
- Philadelphia : Printed by Wrigley & Berriman; for, and sold by Elizabeth Hall, no. 147, Chesnut-Street, 1795.
- The fourth American edition. [One line of Latin text].
- Physical Description:
- 94 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 14 cm (18mo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28806).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28806
View MARC record | catkey: 3301768