A new edition with corrections and additions, by a teacher of Philadelphia, of Harrison's Rudiments of English grammar [microform] ; containing I. The different kinds, relations, and changes of words; II. Synatx, or the right construction of sentences. : With an appendix, comprehending a table of verbs irregularly inflected; remarks on some grammatical figures, rules of punctuation; a praxis on the grammar, and examples of true and false construction. : [One line of Latin text] : Entered according to law
- Harrison, Mr. (Ralph), 1748-1810
- Uniform Title:
- Rudiments of English grammar
- Philadelphia : Printed by John Bioren, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 104 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 14 cm (18mo)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33849).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33849
View MARC record | catkey: 3301770