The earnest desire and endeavour of the true, and evangelical minister, that his hearers may have a proper remembrance of the Gospel after his death [microform] : Considered and improved, in a discourse at the funeral of the Reverend Mr. Nathaniel Eells, Pastor of church in Stonington. June 3, 1786. / By Levi Hart, A.M. Pastor of a church in Preston. ; [Three lines of Scripture texts].
- Hart, Levi, 1738-1808
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed by T. Green, M,DCC,LXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Earnest desire and endeavour of the true, and evangelical minister
- Half-title: Mr. Hart's sermon, at the funeral of Mr. Eells.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19700).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19700
Johnson, H.A. New London, 1176
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 799
View MARC record | catkey: 3301777