Boston, Sept. [blank] 1800. To the patrons of the Columbian phenix [microform] : It is with extreme regret that the editor and proprietor of this work announces ... the discontinuance of its publication ...
- Hawkins, Joseph, 1772-
- [Boston] : [Printed by Manning and Loring, for Joseph Hawkins], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 34 x 21 cm
- Printed area measures 24.4 x 14.2 cm.
Probably printed by William Manning and James Loring who printed the Columbian phenix and Boston review for Hawkins.
Signed: Joseph Hawkins.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37215).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 37215
View MARC record | catkey: 3301882