The new Virginia justice [microform] : comprising the office and authority of a justice of the peace, in the Commonwealth of Virginia. : Together with a variety of useful precedents adopted to the laws now in force. : To which is added, an appendix containing all the most approved forms of conveyancing, commonly used in this country, such as deeds, of bargain and sale, of lease and release, of trust, mortgages, &c.-- : Also the duties of a justice of the peace arising under the laws of the United States. / By William Waller Hening, attorney at law
- Hening, William Waller, 1768-1828
- Richmond : Printed by T. Nicolson, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages, 456 pages, 12 unnumbered pages, xxiv, 32 pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- "Appendix no. I. to The new Virginia justice, &c. containing forms of conveyancing."--xxiv p. with separate title page, and imprint: Richmond: Printed by John Dixon., "Appendix no. II. to The new Virginia justice, &c. containing the duties of a justice of the peace ..."--32 p. at end., "Authors referred to in this work."--p. [29-32], 1st count., "Subscribers' names to The new Virginia justice, &c."--p. [1-19], 1st count., The list of subscribers, list of "Authors referred to in this work" and the two appendices were evidently added as they became available, and earlier states lack some or all of these sections., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28823).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28823
View MARC record | catkey: 3301970