A serious call in Christian love, to all people [microform] : to turn to the spirit of Christ in themselves; that they may come to have a right understanding of the things of God, and be enabled thereby to serve him acceptably:-- : with some observations on the following heads; 1. The universality of God's love, in sending his Son to die for all men. 2. The Holy Scriptures. 3. Worship. 4. Baptism. 5. The Supper. 6. Perfection. 7. The Resurrection. 8. Swearing. : [Three lines of Scripture texts].
- Holme, Benjamin, 1683-1749
- Philadelphia : Printed by Jacob Johnson & Co. no. 147, High-Street, M DCC XCV. 
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Preface signed: Benjamin Holme.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28850).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28850
View MARC record | catkey: 3302215