The system of doctrines, contained in Divine revelation, explained and defended [microform] : Showing their consistence and connection with each other. : To which is added, A treatise on the millennium. / By Samuel Hopkins, D.D. Pastor of the First Congregational Church in Newport. ; In two volumes. Vol. I[-II].
- Hopkins, Samuel, 1721-1803
- Printed at Boston : By Isaiah Thomas and Ebenezer T. Andrews, (proprietors of the work.) At Faust's Stature, no. 45, Newbury Street. Sold at their bookstore, and by said Thomas, at his bookstore in Worcester, MDCCXCIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 22 cm (8vo)
- "A treatise on the millennium. By Samuel Hopkins."--v. 2, 158,  p. at end, with separate title page.
"Errata."--v. 1, p. ; v. 2, p. iv, 1st count, p. 158, 2nd count.
"Subscribers' names."--v. 1, p. [vii]-xv.
Errors in paging: v. 1, p. 271, 343, 535 misnumbered 171, 443, 335.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing "proprietors of the work." in imprint transcription.
Printers' monogram device on title page.
Vol. 1: 606,  p.; v. 2: iv, 480, iv, , 6-158,  p.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25634).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25634
View MARC record | catkey: 3302279