An extract of the Christian's pattern; or, A treatise of the imitation of Christ [microform] / Written in Latin by Thomas à Kempis. ; Published by John Wesley, M.A.
- Uniform Title:
- Imitatio Christi. English
- Philadelphia : Printed by Prichard & Hall, and sold by John Dickins, in Fourth-Street, between Race and Arch Streets, 1789.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 7-306 pages, 12 unnumbered pages ; 11 cm (32mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, à Kempis, 1380-1471
Wesley, John, 1703-1791
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45604).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B7076
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45604
View MARC record | catkey: 3302505