Important advices [microform] : We think it our duty to communicate to the public the following very important intelligence:--- Providence, March 1.
- [Providence] : Printed by B. Wheeler, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Concerning the internal affairs of France, including the successes of the French army, especially at Toulon, and announcing the arrival of a new minister and consuls.
Text in three columns.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27152).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1365
Evans, C. American bibliography, 27152
View MARC record | catkey: 3302518