To the real patriots and supporters of American independence [microform] : Friends and countrymen! This day is really pregnant with the most alarming events. The argument in Chevalier de Longchamps's cause is now to be brought forward. ...
- Independent patriot
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Followed by: The following sentiments were intended for a public paper; but not being timely received, it is hoped their addition to the Independent patriot will be excused. ... Signed: A spectator. July [blank] 1784., In opposition to sending Chevalier de Longchamps to France for trial., Place of publication supplied by Bristol., Signed: An independent patriot. July 10, 1784., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44602).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5974 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44602
View MARC record | catkey: 3302538