Observations, on a letter from George Nicholas, of Kentucky, to his friend in Virginia [microform] : in which, some of the errors, mistatements [sic], and false conclusions in that letter are corrected, and the late measures of the government, which have been complained of in Kentucky, are justified. / By an inhabitant of the North-Western Territory
- Inhabitant of the North-Western Territory
- Cincinnati : Printed and sold by Edmund Freeman, Front Street, Feb. 14, M,DCC,XCIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages ; (8vo)
- Caption title: Observations on George Nicholas's letter, &c. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36000).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36000 and Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 621
View MARC record | catkey: 3302547