Notes on the state of Virginia [microform] / Written by Thomas Jefferson
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Prichard and Hall, in Market Street, between Front and Second Streets, M.DCC.LXXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 244 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Bookseller's advertisements, p. [245-248]., First American edition., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21176).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21176
View MARC record | catkey: 3302644