The history of North America [microform] : Containing, a review of the customs and manners of the original inhabitants; the first settlement of the British colonies, their rise and progress, from the earliest period to the time of their becoming united, free and independent states. / By the Rev. Mr. Cooper, ; embellished with copper plate cuts
- Johnson, R. (Richard), 1733 or 1734-1793
- Lansingburgh [N.Y.] : Printed by Silvester Tiffany, for, and sold by Thomas Spencer, at his book-store, Albany, MDCCXCV. 
- (Second American edition.).
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 159 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 6 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 16 cm (12mo)
- Attributed to Richard Johnson in Weedon, M.J.P. "Richard Johnson and the successors to John Newbery." The Library, fifth series, v. 4 (1949): 25-63.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing edition statement.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28480).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28480
Rosenbach, A.S.W. Children's books, 188
View MARC record | catkey: 3302727