An inaugural dissertation on hydrocele [microform] : Submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. provost; the trustees and medical faculty of the University of Pennsylvania, on the 12th day of May, 1797. For the degree of Doctor of Medicine. / By Samuel Jones, A.M. member of the Medical and Chemical Societies of Philadelphia
- Jones, Samuel, approximately 1772-1797
- Philadelphia : Printed by Stephen C. Ustick, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Physick, Philip Syng, 1768-1837
- Dedicated to Philip S. Physick.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32324).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 1088
Evans, C. American bibliography, 32324
View MARC record | catkey: 3302780