State of the accounts of George Graff, Esquire, collector of excise, Lancaster County; from the 2d of August 1784, to the 6th of August 1785 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Lancaster County (Pa.). Collector of Excise
- Philadelphia : Printed by Robert Aitken, three doors above the Coffee-House, in Market Street, M,DCC,LXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Graff, George, 1757-1825
Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office
- Related Titles:
- State of the accounts of George Graff, Esquire, collector of excise, Lancaster County ...
- Signed on p. 3: John Nicholson. Comptroller-General's Office, August 26th, 1785.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19894).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19894
View MARC record | catkey: 3303078