State of the accounts of the lieutenant and sub-lieutenants of Lancaster County; to the 20th of April, 1783 [microform] : In which is exhibited an account of the monies received by them for militia fines, and accounted for: : together with lists shewing by whom they were paid; likewise the application and payment of the monies
- Corporate Author:
- Lancaster County (Pa.). Lieutenant
- Philadelphia : Printed by Robert Aitken, three doors above the Coffee-House, in Market Street, M,DCC,LXXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Lancaster County (Pa.). Sub-Lieutenant and Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office
- Signed on p. 48: John Nicholson. Comptroller General's Office, June 22d, 1785. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19176).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19176
View MARC record | catkey: 3303087