Sir, Conscious of your tastes for arts and sciences which your genius improves by spreading light over them, I am no less an admirer of your patriotism; I thought it my duty to present you with the view of a work ... [microform].
- Launy, David Frederick
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; (4to)
- Related Titles:
- Sir, Conscious of your tastes for arts ...
- A similar letter, (Bristol B9806, Shipton & Mooney 47891), signed 'Verger & Renault,' was printed in Dec. 1796 to accompany a prospectus for John F. Renault's allegorical engraving "The triumph of Liberty.", Pages [2-4] are blank., Signed: David Frederick Launy. Newyork, December 1, 1795., Soliciting subscriptions for an engraving., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28953).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28953
View MARC record | catkey: 3303188