Observations leading to a fair examination of the system of government; proposed by the late Convention; and to several essential and necessary alterations in it [microform] : In a number of letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republican
- Lee, Richard Henry, 1732-1794
- [New York] : Re-printed [by Thomas Greenleaf] by order of a society of gentlemen, M,DCC,LXXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Ascribed to the press of Thomas Greenleaf by Evans., Attributed to Richard Henry Lee in the Dictionary of American biography. This attribution is questioned in: Wood, Gordon S. "The authorship of letters from the Federal Farmer." William and Mary Quarterly, 3rd series, v. 31 (1974): 299-308., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20456).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20456
View MARC record | catkey: 3303297