A Letter, written by an Universalist to his friend, with his friend's answer, in opposition [microform].
- Printed at Providence : By B. Wheeler for Enoch Hunt, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 29 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm
- Date of publication supplied by the John Carter Brown Library.
Evans (entry 23502) records this title but omits the name of Enoch Hunt from the imprint. Evans located no copy, and none is known with such an imprint. It is likely that Evans' entry is an imperfect description of the present item.
Half-title: Letters on the doctrine of universal salvation.
Printer's monogram device on title page.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23502).
Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44710).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1011
Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6093
Evans, C. American bibliography, 23502
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44710
View MARC record | catkey: 3303373