God glorified in his works of providence and grace [microform] : A remarkable instance of it, in the various and signal deliverances, that evidently appear to be wrought for Mrs. Mercy Wheeler, of Plainfield; who was restored from extreme impotence, and long confinement. : Published at the desire of many. / By Benjamin Lord, A.M.
- Lord, Benjamin, 1694-1784
- [Hartford] : Boston: Printed in the year 1743. Hartford: re-printed by Elisha Babcock, 1798.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 59 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 17 cm (12mo)
- "Redemption."--p. -56.
"The three warnings."--p. 56-59, in verse.
Dated on p. 49: Norwich, October 14, 1743.
Further accounts by Lord, dated June 20, 1752, and Dec. 6, 1771, p. 49-51.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34013).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 34013
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1025
View MARC record | catkey: 3303534