An astronomical diary: or almanack for the year of Christian aera 1790 [microform] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston in America. Latitude 42 deg. 25 min. north. / By Nathanael Low. ; [Eight lines of verse from Young].
- Low, Nathanael, 1740-1808
- [Boston] : Printed and sold by T. & J. Fleet, in Boston. Where may be had their Pocket almanack and Register, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Advertised in the Boston gazette, Nov. 16, 1789.
Not in Evans or Bristol.
One of two variant issues, the other (Evans 21925, Bristol B6888, Drake 3425) having imprint: Printed and sold by T. & J. Fleet, in Boston. (The only proprietors of Dr. Low's copy right.) Where may be had their Pocket almanack and Register. The present issue identifies the author of the eight lines of verse on title page, the other issue does not.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21925).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 3424
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 21925
View MARC record | catkey: 3303596