Christianity the wisdom and power of God [microform] : A sermon preached November 2, 1791, at the ordination of the Reverend John Elliot, to the pastoral care of the church and society in East-Guilford. / By Achilles Mansfield, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Killingworth
- Mansfield, Achilles, 1751-1814
- [New Haven] : Printed by Thomas and Samuel Green, opposite the Post-Office, New-Haven, 
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Hotchkiss, Frederick William, 1762-1844
Stiles, Ezra, 1727-1795
Congregational Church (East Guilford, Conn.)
- "The charge, by the Reverend President Stiles."--p. -34.
"The right hand of fellowship by the Reverend Frederick W. Hotchkiss."--p. 34-38.
Half-title: Mr. Mansfield's sermon at the ordination of the Rev. John Elliot.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23531).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 23531
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1052
View MARC record | catkey: 3303795