Districting law [microform] : Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-four. An act for dividing the Commonwealth into districts for the choice of Representatives in the Congress of the United States, and prescribing the mode of election
- Corporate Author:
- Boston (Massachusetts:) : Printed at the State Press, by Adams and Larkin, printers to the Commonwealth, DM,CC,XCIV [i.e., 1794]
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 34 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act for dividing the Commonwealth into districts
- Act passed June 26, 1794; approved June 27.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27284).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27284
View MARC record | catkey: 3304058