Acts and laws, passed by the General Court of Massachusetts [microform] : begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the twenty-sixth day of May, anno Domini, 1784; and from thence continued, by adjournment, to Wednesday the thirteenth day of October following
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1784 Oct.)
- Boston : Printed by Adams & Nourse, printers to the Honourable General Court, 
- Physical Description:
- pages 197-218 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 35 cm (folio)
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the session laws published from May 1783 (Evans 18021).
State seal at head of title.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18590).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18590
View MARC record | catkey: 3304078