Laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts [microform] : Passed by the General Court: begun and holden at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the twenty-seventh of May, anno domini, 1789. : Volume II.
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1789 May)
- Boston : Printed by Adams and Nourse, printers to the Honourable General Court, M,DCC,LXXXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 34 cm (folio)
- Continued by successive issues of the session laws with continuous pagination through p. 582 (the laws of Jan. 1796; Evans 30756).
Title vignette: state seal.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21944).
Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21945).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21944
Evans, C. American bibliography, 21945
View MARC record | catkey: 3304093