Resolves of the General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts [microform] : Begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the twenty-fifth day of May, anno domini, 1785
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- Boston : Printed by Adams and Nourse, printers to the Honorable General Court, M,DCC,LXXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 32 cm (folio)
- Continued by the resolves of 1785-1786 with continuous pagination through p. 250 (the resolves of Feb. 1786; Evans 19791).
Error in paging: p. 42 misnumbered 24.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19090).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19090
View MARC record | catkey: 3304140