Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In Senate, February 17, 1787 [microform] : Whereas it is necessary that a considerable sum of money should be immediately procured to defray the expences incurred by reason of the detachments lately made for the suppression of the unnatural rebellion now existing in the commonwealth ... Resolved, that the collectors of the public tax ... exert themselves to collect and pay into the treasury ... that part of the said tax which is to be paid in specie ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [Printed by Adams and Nourse], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 33 x 20 cm
- "In the House of Representatives, February 17, 1787. Read and concurred. ...", Printed area measures 25.6 x 13.1 cm., Thomas Adams and John Nourse were printers to the commonwealth in 1787., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20508).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20508 and Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2469
View MARC record | catkey: 3304148