Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the House of Representatives, June 28, 1798 [microform] : Whereas it is highly expedient that every constitutional barrier should be opposed to the introduction of foreign influence ... resolved, that the senators and representatives ... propose to the legislatures of the several states, the following amendment to the Constitution ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [Printed by Young and Minns], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- "In Senate, June 28, 1798. Read and unanimously concurred. ... June 29th, 1798. Approved. Increase Sumner. ..."--p. ., Ascribed to the press of Young and Minns in Boston by Evans., Proposing an amendment to the U.S. Constitution concerning citizenship qualifications for federal office., State seal in midst of title., The text is identical to p. 3-4 of Shipton & Mooney 48514., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34066).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 34066 and Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2862
View MARC record | catkey: 3304189