Commonwealth of Massachusetts. By His Excellency John Hancock, Esquire ... A proclamation, for a day of public thanksgiving [microform] : ... Thursday, the twenty-seventh day of November next ... Given at the council-chamber, in Boston, this twenty-ninth day of October ... one thousand seven hundred and eighty-eight ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1787-1793 : Hancock)
- Boston : --Printed by Adams & Nourse, printers to the honourable the General Court, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (relief cut) ; 47 x 37 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hancock, John, 1737-1793
- Printed area measures 35.0 x 25.4 cm.
Signed: John Hancock. By His Excellency's command, with the advice and consent of the Council, John Avery, Jun. secretary.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21237).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21237
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2519
View MARC record | catkey: 3304232