Commonwealth of Massachusetts. By His Excellency John Hancock, Esquire ... A proclamation for a day of fasting, humiliation and prayer [microform] : ... Thursday, the twenty-ninth day of March next ... Given at the council-chamber in Boston, the twenty-fourth day of February ... one thousand seven hundred and ninety-two ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1787-1793 : Hancock)
- Boston, Massachusetts : Printed by Thomas Adams, printer to the honourable, the General Court, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (relief cut) ; 51 x 40 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hancock, John, 1737-1793
- Printed area measures 44.7 x 28.1 cm.
Signed: John Hancock. By His Excellency's command, John Avery, Jun. secretary.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 24519).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24519
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2659
View MARC record | catkey: 3304239