Commonwealth of Massachusetts [microform] : To the selectmen of the town of [blank] in the fourth western district: Greeting ... These are in the name of the commonwealth, to will and require you ... to cause the freeholders ... to give in their votes ... for one representative, that is an inhabitant of the said district, to represent them in the Congress of the United States ... in the room of the Hon. Dwight Foster, Esq. ... Given at the council-chamber, at Boston, this 18th day of September, Anno Domini, one thousand and eight hundred ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Governor (1800-1807 : Strong)
- [Boston] : [Printed by Young and Minns], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 38 x 24 cm
- Alexander Young and Thomas Minns were printers to the state in 1800., Followed by: These certify, that the returns from the several towns in the fourth western district ... have been examined ... by which it appears that the following persons were voted for ..., Printed area measures 30.4 x 14.0 cm., Signed: By His Excellency's command, [blank], and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 49114).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B11085 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 49114
View MARC record | catkey: 3304256