An account of money and notes received for eastern lands, and paid into the Treasury, by the committee [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Treasury Office
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- At foot of page: Boston, 7th March, 1791., At head of title: [No. V.], Dated 1792 by Bristol., Followed on verso by: [No. VI.] The Commonwealth of Massachusetts in account of charges attending surveys of eastern lands, to the committee on the sale of Eastern lands ... Boston, 7th March, 1791., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46506).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8063 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46506
View MARC record | catkey: 3304278