Treasury-Office, Boston, [blank] Commonwealth of Massachusetts [microform] : By virtue of an act ... This certifies that the treasurer has transmitted the aforesaid Tax-Act to the selectmen or assessors of the town of [blank] ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. Treasury Office
- [Boston] : [Printed by Thomas Adams], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Ascribed to the press of Thomas Adams by Evans., Signed: [Blank] treasurer., The Massachusetts Archives copy is dated in ms. May 9, 1793., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 25788).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25788 and Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2690
View MARC record | catkey: 3304296