Meteorological observations, made at Springmill, 13 miles, NNW. of Philadelphia, 40$ 9' N. Month of August, 1788 [microform].
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by William Spotswood], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 31 x 20 cm
- Issued with the Columbian magazine, or Monthly miscellany, for Sept. 1788, printed by William Spotswood. A leaf of meteorological observations for the preceding month was a regular feature of the Columbian magazine, and it is unlikely that any of these leaves was issued separately. Ignorant of their origin, Bristol provided entries for the Meteorological observations for Nov. 1786 (Bristol B6322) and Aug. 1788 (Bristol B6739) only.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45296).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6739
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45296
View MARC record | catkey: 3304536