The Charleston directory [microform] / By Jacob Milligan, harbour master. September, 1794
- Milligan, Jacob
- Charleston [S.C.] : Printed and sold by W.P. Young, 43, Broad-Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages ; 21 cm
- "The following names were omitted to be inserted in their proper places."--inserted leaf, following the title page. Recorded separately by Gould & Morgan (entry 1066). Advertised in the City gazette, Oct. 9, 1794: 'These gentlemen who have purchased [the Charleston directory], may have the additional sheet which contains the omissions, by sending to Mr. Young's, No. 43, Broad-Street.', Bookseller's advertisement, p. 50., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27320).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27320, Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 1064, and Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 1066
View MARC record | catkey: 3304600