Message from the President of the United States [microform] : inclosing a report to him, from the Director of the Mint, on the state of the business committed to his superintendance, and a statement of the coinage at the Mint, during the year 1798. : 31st January, 1799. Ordered to lie on the table. : Published by order of the House of Representatives of the United States
- Corporate Author:
- Mint of the United States
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by Way & Groff, no. 48, North Third-Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Boudinot, Elias, 1740-1821, United States. Congress (5th, 3rd session : 1798-1799), and United States. President (1797-1801 : Adams)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36555).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36555
View MARC record | catkey: 3304638