Considerations on the Order of Cincinnatus [microform] : To which are added several original papers relative to that institution. / Translated from the French of the Count de Mirabeau. ; [Four lines of quotations].
- Mirabeau, Honoré-Gabriel de Riqueti, comte de, 1749-1791
- Uniform Title:
- Considérations sur l'ordre de Cincinnatus. English
- Philadelphia : Printed by T. Seddon, in Market-Street, and W. Spotswood, in Front-Street, M.DCC.LXXXVI. 
- A new edition with considerable corrections.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 68 pages ; 20 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Chamfort, Sébastien-Roch-Nicolas, 1740?-1794
Romilly, Samuel, 1757-1818
Society of the Cincinnati
- "Circular letter, addressed to the state societies of the Cincinnati by the general meeting convened at Philadelphia on the 3d of May 1784, and signed by General Washington, as president of the order."--p. 60-68.
Sébastien Roch Nicholas Chamfort is given as joint author by Quérard and Barbier.
Translated by Sir Samuel Romilly.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19803).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19803
View MARC record | catkey: 3304646