Considerations on religion and public education [microform] : with remarks on the speech of M. Dupont, delivered in the National Convention of France. : Together with an address to the ladies, &c. of Great Britain and Ireland. / By Hannah More
- More, Hannah, 1745-1833
- Printed at Boston : By Weld and Greenough. Sold at the Magazine office, no. 49, State Street, MDCCXCIV. 
- First American edition.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm (12mo)
- "A prefatory address to the ladies, &c. of GreatBritain and Ireland, in behalf of the French emigrant clergy."--p. -6., "Remarks on the speech of Mr. Dupont, on the subjects of religion and public education."--p. -23., Dupont's speech, p. -9., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27347).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27347
View MARC record | catkey: 3304773