Speed the plough [microform] : a comedy, in five acts. : As performed with universal applause at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. / By Thomas Morton, Esq. Author of A cure for the heart ache, Way to get married, &c. &c.
- Morton, Thomas, 1764-1838
- Philadelphia : Printed for John Conrad, & Co. no 30, Chesnut Street--Michael and John Conrad, & Co. no. 140, Market Street, Baltimore--and Rapine, Conrad, & Co. Washington City, 1800.
- First American, from the third British edition.
- Physical Description:
- 82 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Andrews, Miles Peter, -1814 and Fitzgerald, William Thomas, 1759?-1829
- "[Woodward, printer.]"--Colophon, p. 79., Booksellers' advertisement, p. [83-84]., Prologue by W.T. Fitzgerald; epilogue by M.P. Andrews., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38007).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38007
View MARC record | catkey: 3304890