The triumphs of love; or, Happy reconciliation [microform] : A comedy. In four acts. / Written by an American, and a citizen of Philadelphia. ; Acted at the New Theatre, Philadelphia
- Murdock, John, 1748-1834
- Philadelphia : Printed by R. Folwell, no. 33, Arch-Street, September 10, 1795.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 83 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations ; 19 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Seymour, Joseph H.
- "Subscribers' names."--p. [5-9].
Attributed to Murdock by Hill, who notes that "this play first introduces Quakers to the American stage."
Half-title: The triumphs of love; or, Happy reconciliation. Registered agreeable to law.
Plate engraved by Joseph H. Seymour.
Printer's advertisement, p. .
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29129).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 29129
Hill, F.P. American plays, printed 1714-1830, 197
View MARC record | catkey: 3304942