Fresh and most interesting intelligence! [microform] : Extract of a letter from Patrick Nailor to Richard Bellowsblower, Esquire
- Nailor, Patrick
- [Baltimore?] : Printed at P. Hassenclever's iron works [i.e., printed by W. Goddard and J. Angell?], [1791?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Bellowsblower, Richard
- Imprint of Goddard and Angell, Baltimore, suggested by Minick.
Presumably a satire on blacksmiths versus bricklayers and foundrymen.
Text in two columns.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46174).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B7709
Minick, A.R. Maryland, 31
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46174
View MARC record | catkey: 3304984