Proposals for printing by subscription Lectures on diet and regimen [microform] : being a systematic inquiry into the most rational means of preserving health and prolonging life. Together with phisiological and chemical explanations, calculated chiefly for the use of families. By A.M.F. [i.e., A.F.M.] Willich, M.D.
- Nancrede, Joseph, 1761-1841
- [Boston] : [Printed for Joseph Nancrede], [1799?]
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Caption title.
Date of publication suggested by Bristol. Willich's Lectures on diet and regimen was printed by Manning and Loring for Joseph Nancrede in 1800.
Signed: Joseph Nancrede, no. 45 Marborough Street, Boston.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48994).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B10951
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 48994
View MARC record | catkey: 3304989