Narrative of Mrs. Scott and Capt. Stewart's captivity [microform].
- Boston : Printed by E. Russell, next Lib. Pole, 1786.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 3 unnumbered pages, 8-24 pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- True and faithful narrative of the surprizing captivity and remarkable deliverance of Captain Isaac Stewart and True and wonderful narrative of the surprising captivity and remarkable deliverance of Mrs. Frances Scott
- "A true and faithful narrative of the surprizing captivity and remarkable deliverance of Captain Isaac Stewart ..."--p. -24., Illustrated title page., Imprint from verso of title leaf., The narrative of Mrs. Scott has separate title page, printed on verso of title leaf: A true and wonderful narrative of the surprising captivity and remarkable deliverance of Mrs. Frances Scott, an inhabitant of Washington County, in the state of Virginia: who was taken by the Indians on the evening of the twenty-ninth of June, 1785. ..., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19979).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19979
View MARC record | catkey: 3304995