State of New-Hampshire. The committee to consider what method shall be adopted for taking a new valuation for proportioning future taxes for this state, report as follows ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- New Hampshire. General Court
- [Portsmouth, N.H.] : [Printed by George Jerry Osborne], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 39 x 32 cm
- "In the House of Representatives, February 5, 1788. The committee to report a plan for taking a new valuation, reported the above, which report being read and considered, voted that it be received and accepted ... In Senate, the same day read and concurred ..."
Imprint supplied by Evans.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21291).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21291
Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 457
View MARC record | catkey: 3305263