A New introduction to reading: or, A collection of easy lessons, arranged on an improved plan [microform] : calculated to acquire with ease a theory of speech, to facilitate the improvement of youth. : Designed as an introduction to the speaker. : To which is added a chronological table. : And embellished with a fine engraving. / Compiled by the publisher. ; [Three lines from Dyer].
- Philadelphia : Printed by Henry and Patrick Rice, 1796.
- The fifth edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 328 pages
- Edition statement transposed; precedes "Compiled by the publisher" on title page.
The engraving called for on the title page is not present in the copy described.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31146).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31146
View MARC record | catkey: 3305382