Laws of the state of New Jersey [microform] / revised and published under the authority of the Legislature, by William Paterson
- Corporate Author:
- New Jersey
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- New Brunswick [N.J.] : Printed by Abraham Blauvelt, M,DCC. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xxi, 1 unnumbered page, 455 pages, 33 unnumbered pages ; 41 cm (folio)
- Additional Creators:
- Paterson, William, 1745-1806
Maverick, P. R. (Peter Rushton), 1755-1811
New Jersey. Legislature
- Errata statement, p. .
Error in paging: p. 424 misnumbered 425.
Laws passed from 1703 to 1799.
Title vignette: state seal, engraved by Peter Maverick.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38064).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38064
Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 482
View MARC record | catkey: 3305385