Acts of the twenty-first General Assembly of the state of New-Jersey [microform] : At session begun at Trenton on the twenty-fifth day of October, seventeen hundred and ninety-six, and continued by adjournments. : Being the first sitting
- Corporate Author:
- New Jersey
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1796 Oct.)
- Trenton : Printed by Matthias Day, printer to the state, M,DCC,XCVI. 
- Physical Description:
- pages 2 unnumbered pages, 117-125 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; (folio)
- Pagination continues the session laws published Oct. 1795 (Evans 29173)., Title vignette: state seal., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 30861).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30861 and Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 314
View MARC record | catkey: 3305421