New theatre. On Monday evening, October, 24, 1796 [microform] : will be presented, a celebrated new comedy (never performed here) called Love's frailties. Written by Thomas Holcroft ... To which will be added ... The Prize; or, 2, 5, 3, 8 ...
- [Baltimore] : [Printed by Clayland, Dobbin & Co?], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Probably printed by Clayland, Dobbin & Co., based on the fact that tickets are advertised as being sold at their "office of the Baltimore telegraphe." Tickets are also advertised as being sold at "James Rice's book store."
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47707).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B9461
Minick, A.R. Maryland, 269
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47707
View MARC record | catkey: 3305533