To the farmers and traders in the state of New-York [microform] : The Corporation of the Chamber of Commerce of New-York, near twelve months since, took the liberty of addressing you on a subject of great importance ... which was to point out the bad repute our wheat had fallen into at foreign markets ... our wheat has, in some degree, gained the reputation it had lost: there still however remains great room for improvement ...
- Corporate Author:
- New York Chamber of Commerce
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Broome, John, 1738-1810
- Signed and dated: By order of the Chamber, John Broome, president. New-York, April 7, 1792. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46523).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B7952 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46523
View MARC record | catkey: 3305572