Laws of the state of New-York [microform] : Passed at the twenty-second session, second meeting, of the Legislature, begun and held at the city of Albany, the second day of January, 1799
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State)
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1799 Jan.)
- Albany : Printed by Loring Andrews, printer to the state, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- pages 3 unnumbered pages, 556-844 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; (8vo)
- "Errata."--foot of p. 844., Acts passed Jan.-Apr. 1799., Title vignette: state seal., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35926).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 35926
View MARC record | catkey: 3305682